Thursday, September 17, 2015

L.A. : My bucket list for Dessert Hunting


What is a day without sweets? This is my dessert bucket list for the City of Angels!
Join me in this sugar-rush quest as we hunt down some worthy sweet escapes in LA...

1. Fruity pebbles marshmallow cookie at Coolhaus

courtesy of eatcoolhaus.com
Crazy flavors, although it doesn't get as crazy as in Japan (still a long way to go). Try fruity pebbles marshmallow cookies sandwich with avocado sea salt ice cream. and, how about a bacon salt coolhaus to go? (WHAT?!).
Address: 8588 Washington Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232
Phone number: +1 310-838-5559
Website: eatcoolhaus.com

2. Specialty donuts at California donuts

courtesy of @californiadonuts
Hands down the most instagrammed donuts in the city. I have a soft spot for cute things, and here you have it: the cutest donuts in town! $2-3 for a specialty donut.
Address: 3540 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90020, United States
Phone:+1 213-385-3318
Hours: Open 24 hours
Menu: cadonuts.com

3. Strawberry Shortcake donut at Donut Friend

courtesy to Donut friend
What I like about Donut Friend is probably the concept. DIY donuts? Count me in! And if you are into Instagram, you probably know about the one of a kind signature strawberry shortcake donut, filled with whipped cream strawberry, topped with glaze!
Address: 5107 York Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90065, United States
Phone:+1 213-995-6191
Hours: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM

4. Fresh strawberry donuts at The Donut Man

courtesy of lafoodie.com
Featured on the Food Network, The Donut Man was my must-go when Route 66 was my initial plan for roadtrip (and strawberry was still in season!). Just looking at this hamburger style donut overflowing with strawberries made me hungry, even as I am typing this, oh God...
Address: 915 E Rte 66, Glendora, CA 91740, United States
Phone:+1 626-335-9111
Hours: Open 24 hours




Thank You for Reading! 
This post is based solely on my opinion or personal experience. 
 ANYMORE SUGGESTIONS? feel free to share your thoughts with me!

No comments: