Friday, December 25, 2015

Korea: SMTOWN COEX Artium

FIRSTLY, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!
PERHAPS THIS POST IS MEANT TO BE A CHRISTMAS POST 
FOR ALL SMTOWN FANS.

Although I do listen to some good Korean songs, I am not a die-hard Kpop fan so this whole SM-related building is a little bit boring to me (to be honest). Although, I am sure it is very popular among Kpop fans. So I will jump straight to my point—the cupcakes.


Where? 
4th Floor: "SMTOWN LIVErary Cafe"


About the place:
Nice café with nice atmosphere where you can listen to your favorite SMTOWN artists’ songs and enjoy your choice of desserts. The tables and chairs are signed by Korean Artists, at first I did not realize that until I saw some people taking photos with their chairs.

About the dessert: 
There were a variety of desserts on displayed: macarons, cookies, cupcakes, and more. I couldn't resist trying one of the cupcakes, as they are skilfully made and decorated.
Price: 8,000 won

My review: Everything is generally overpriced. But, I have to say, the cupcake tasted quite good, well at least I enjoyed it.

Will I recommend it?
If you are a Fan, yes, do check this place out, I am sure you will enjoy all 6 levels.
 


Address: 159 Samseong 1(il)-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Direction: 1. Take the Metro Line 2 to Samseong Station
                   2. Exit through exit 5 or 6
                   3. It's the building right next to Coex shopping mall

Phone: 02-6002-5838 (the Cafe)

Opening Hours: 11:00 - 22:00

Website: SMTOWN

Facebook (unofficial) : SMTOWN



Thank You for Reading! 
This post is based solely on my honest opinion or personal experience. 
 If you have a different opinion, feel free to share your thoughts with me by commenting below!

No comments: