Monday, June 14, 2010

Tournament !!!

"Holidays"? it sounds unimportant to me now. coz to me, everyday = holiday.^^
But, yeah, just for now. After this June, I'll be toiling again, burying myself in books....again. T.T

Jit Sin High school= Battlefield^^

Brother went to Jit Sin High School yesterday morning. Ah~ Martial Art Tournament. I already forgot even the basic set patterns. Lame memory, you can't blame me.=) If I were given a chance, I.... WILL NOT GO BACK TO COMPETE AGAIN!!! (Maybe I'll change my mind? No way! Yes, I still love martial art but...) I still remember how my muscles and my whole body ached til my nervous system nearly break down! Oh my god! I mean its okay when it comes to set patterns 套拳and QiGong气功, totally no problem. But 推手 and 散打? Please! I can't wipe this terrible memory off my mind. I went for a tournament and I got myself "点穴"-ed. Actually, my opponent did that unintentionally lah~ coaches do not teach us how to use that technique but somehow she got the right "穴位" accidentally. Eventually, My shifu had to step in and help me to clear me clotted blood ways. I couldn't raise my right arm for two weeks. -.-

Cat fight?!

Then something about 硬功 and my stupidity. I had to break 6 pieces of wood in one minute. I had broken 4 with some clean smacks but the fifth was really hard. So I jumped off to finish the sixth wood first. I wonder why I couldn't break that damn 5th wood with side kick. Perhaps I should jump higher? You see, I was so distracted until I missed the 6th wood I have to chop with a slap palm. I chopped the building blocks beside instead!!! I was so stunned that I forgot to cry. All i could think about is HOW SHOULD I TAKE SPM WITH A BROKEN RIGHT HAND?! of course it didn't really break la...^^ my blow was not that powerful. My coach's assistant led me outside to apply some medicine and I realized how painful that really is, and that's how I remember to shed a few tears (just a few^^). I couldn't hold a pen for a week as my fingers were swelling badly and that was a pretty good explanation I had for not doing my homework. What? You expected me to do it with my toes? Nah~ not a chance! =P

Brother came back at 7.00pm. Luckily he didn't come back with a broken arm and won himself a golden ticket to the semi-finals. Hurray! Go~ Team Chung Ling!!

No comments: